I was thinking, and I realized most of you probably don’t know the person behind this blog. Yes, you can read my profile to get a short summary on who I am, or my previous posts to get a deeper look into my interests, opinions, and dreams, but I wanted to share a little more with you! At first, I was hesitant posting this because I thought nobody would care to read random facts about me, just another random blogger, but then I realized that I, myself, enjoy reading quirks about other people! It can be fun seeing if you relate.
So with all that being said, I created a fun, short post, with twenty-five, totally random facts about me, the author of My 20-Something Life. Enjoy!
- I am the youngest of nine children. Whoa, right? I adore my large family though!
- I despise pickles
- I am almost, if not fully, 100% Finnish (I don’t speak the language, nor does my immediate family, but I’d love to learn some day!)
- I lived in Arizona for about 7 months in 2011
- I am Starbucks obsessed
- I rarely wear make-up, mostly because I’m just too lazy to put it on every day, and I just don’t care enough about it!
- I wear contacts and without them, I am blind as a bat.
- I don’t dance. Wait, no, I CAN’T dance.
- I’ll choose salty snacks over sweets
- I get embarrassed easily…like red-in-the-face embarrassed
- I am a nervous nelly when it comes to most things such as roller-blading, kayaking, skiing, tubing, etc.
- I am a Grey’s Anatomy addict
- I was born on Thanksgiving day (I now get Thanksgiving birthdays about every six years)
- If I could move to another state, it’d be California
- I am an aunt to 36 lovely nieces and nephews
- I still hate going to the dentist
- My husbands name is Will
- It’s my dream to go on an African Safari some day
- I don’t have a favorite color, it changes all the time
- I am queen of procrastination!
- I go through a lot of obsessions, my latest being plants
- I still love going to the zoo
- I dyed my hair red once…It lasted a month. I am a natural blonde and haven’t colored it since 2012!
- I believe in ghosts
- I’m the quiet person in every group. I love talking when talked TO, but I probably won’t be the one to initiate conversation
There you go, twenty-five facts about the girl behind the blog. Thanks for reading!
Did you find you have anything in common with me? Do share!