Day 10: Lavender and Stress Away.
Originally, I had planned to do eleven days for each eleven oils but as I have already used the last two, I decided on finishing my challenge today!
Let’s start with Lavender. Lavender is used for many things such as allergies, wounds, burns, rashes, dry skin, stress, acne, and sleep. I myself suffer from insomnia, so my goal is to focus on Lavender for sleep. It can be diffused before bedtime or applied topically. Apply to the bottom of your feet (mainly big toes), wrists, and back of neck before sleep to help promote relaxation. I actually used this last night for an ear ache! My ears were bothering me so I applied Lavender, along with Purification to the backs of my ears, and down the jawline. I rubbed two drops each, down only, never back up because you want the fluids to flow downwards. NEVER put oils inside the ear! However, you can place two drops on a cotton-ball and place the cotton-ball in the ear.
Stress Away. I like this one! I placed my roller-ball cap on this one because it’s an oil I will carry around with me. I like to apply to the wrists and back of neck before going out to keep my anxiety down. Stress Away helps relieves stresses, anxiety, and body tensions. It also helps with refocusing and relaxation. Mix this one with Lavender to promote an even better nights sleep! Both oils can be applied directly to the skin without a carrier oil.
Ok! My oily challenge is officially over! I have used all eleven oils at least once and now know what to do with all of them. It’s easier now because when symptoms arise, I know which oil to turn to. Of course, I am STILL learning more about them and finding even more uses for them, but now I don’t feel so overwhelmed.
I hope you enjoyed my daily posts! Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and if you are interested in getting started with essential oils and would like to purchase a premium home starter kit like mine, let me know and I can help you get started! Or, if you are already on board and ready to purchase, but would like to do it on your own, here are some easy steps:
- Visit http://www.youngliving.com and select the region you live in
- Click to become a member
- Choose member over Retail customer to get 24% off future product! It is a STEAL you guys! Everything you buy will be bought at wholesale price from then on. You also become an independent distributor, so you have the option to sell if you’d like! If you don’t want to sell, you can just enjoy the discounts.
- Click, referred by a YL member and enter my ID number in as your sponsor and enroller! (3991240)
- From there, you will choose which kit you would like to purchase. I myself bought the premium home starter kit that came with eleven oils, two samples of ninxia red, a diffuser, some small sample bottles, and more.
- Lastly, if you purchased… Congratulations! You are now a Young Living member. You will then have links to follow and read under your dashboard to help you get started. Again, please ask questions if you have any!
If you are already a YL member, or not interested, that’s OK too! If you have other information on the oils or know of uses that I haven’t talked about, I would love to hear.
Thank you for reading my posts.